الأحد، 29 أبريل 2012

Chapter 4

A333 i really do feel like I'm in love ! but i can't feel this way i just can't ! i never talk to guys !
I just went to sleep right away without checking my phone wla shy.
I woke up around  12 pm, Nora and S3ood were eating croissants mn paul w they were watching a chelsea and man utd match. Nora laffat oo shafatni oo both of them sallamo 3lay.

Me: "Ahh s3ood t3rf 3abdlMajeed AlFlan elli beta foogk ?"

S3ood: "Eee 5oosh rjjal, shfeee?"

I told him that he dropped me from the airport. Malam7a t'3ayart shwy. S3ood was never the over protective brother since he's been living in London ever since he started college, which was 5 years ago (He's 23 now), bs lssa yt'6ayyg when i talk about guys. You can say S3ood is attractive, not to me, but to other girls. He's not that tall, and not that m3a'6l, bs he has a good looking face. 

Me and Nora decided to go watch a movie bl cinema, so we got dressed w 6l3na. Ma kan lee 5lg atrattb so lbst leggings oo gmee9 6weel oo cardigan, bs Nora ka 3adatha mtrattba oo mdree esh a7s nafsi walad lama a6l3 m3ha :| So r7na picaddily oo da5alna el movie, kan mrra y9ay7, oo lama 5alla9 kan wajhna mfagga3 mn el 9yaa7. I opened my bb b3d ma 6l3na oo shft DM b twitter, it was from Majeed. it was sent half an hour ago.


@3abdlM_ : shoooofi meen waraak ;)


La la la la, he did NOT just see me cry like that ! maybe he thought i was someone else. i looked around to see if theres any sign of him ..

Nora : "OMG HALA NAYEF NAYEF !!!"

Yooo 4ol y6al3o b kl mkan ?!

Nayef kan m3 Majeed oo wa7d idk meen hwa. They saw us I'm sure bs ma sallamo, and they looked so serious, weird. 

Ana w nora mshena shwy b leicester square, oo fj2a a7ad ja masak yaddi mn wara, Majeed. Of course.
He had an amazing smile on, which was weird because he looked so serious gabl shwy. 

Majeed : "Ahlein"

Me: "Halaa"

Majeed: "Sh5bar el zeen ?"

Since when did he start flirting with me ?

Me: "Tmam wenta?"

Majeed: "Tmam"

We were staring at each other for what seemed like ages, Nayef interrupted.

Nayef: "Oo ana mali salam ??"

Me: "Ahlein Nayef" And then i looked back at Majeed and he was still staring at me, this is supposed to make me feel uncomfortable but it didn't, it gave me butterflies. 

After a few seconds we snapped out of it oo looked around, nora and nayef weren't there. i didn't care i was actually happy.

Majeed: "Haw wein ra7o 4ool, ymkn sawo feena zy ma sawena feehm ams 3shan they thought ennena mayteen 3la ba3'6" he winked.









I DIED.


i also blushed like crazy.

Majeed: "wsh d3waaa tst7een mafi shy" oo he hugged me.

His hug felt so warm but stiff because of his muscles. i really do think i have feelings for him.

He held my hand and started walking i followed him, i wonder where he was going.

We walked for about 5 minutes, then we arrived to what seemed like a park, there were sooo many trees.
We sat on the grass, he patted his lap k2anna ygolli lean on my lap. i didn't of course ! 

Majeed: "yalla 3adi ma bsawii shy !" 

Me: "La its ok k4a kways"

Majeed: "Eshta'3al my bbm lyoom"

Me: "Oh really add me"

DID I JUST SAY THAT ?!

Majeed smiled: "Sure"

I added him and right away he changed his status : I think i found her <3

I was bbming Nora and she was telling me about how much she loves nayef and me the same about Majeed.

Majeed: "Haaa meen tkalmeeeeen?"

And he was trying to get my phone from my hand, we were laughing so hard, i felt happy. He took my phone and bdoon ga9d i leaned on him 3shan a54a. i froze lama staw3abt. he gave me back my phone bs i didn't move. he had his hand around my shoulder and ana i was leaning on his chest. My phone was vibrating like crazy, but i still didn't move.

Majeed: "Tra your phone is vibrating"

Me: "Adree" we were both looking at the trees elli gddamna

Majeed: "Leh ma tft7een?"

Me: "Mabi"

Majeed: "K4a kways y3ny?"

Me: "Ee.. k4a mmtaz"


We stayed like that for about 15 minutes until his phone rang. 

Majeed: "Nayef oo nora yboona nroo7 3ndhm, hmma gddam el cinema"

So we went 3ndhm, mdree leh e7na elli daymn nroo7lhm. Nayef oo Majeed said they have to go somewhere. it was 3:30 so ana w nora decided enna ntmasha. raj3na el beit s3a 7, oo the whole time Majeed didn't send me anything, weird. 

Kl mrra as2al nora 3an nayef tgool mafi shy mafi shy. '3reeba.

Me s3ood and nora were playing call of duty 3al ps3, i know '3reeba enna s3ood hna. it was actually fun. i went to bed, bs 97et at 3 from my phone someone was pinging me.

3abdlMajeed : Ahlein hala kefk ?

PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!

3abdlMajeed: Hala i need your help

PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!

3abdlMajeed: im in trouble.




**Follow me on twitter !!
@WriterS3oodiya



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق