السبت، 28 أبريل 2012

i know enna the last chapters were a little boring bs i promise things will get really interesting ! so keep reading xxx

Chapter 3

What ? Did nora just say Nayef ?! how does she know him ??

Nayef: "NORA? Nora alflani ???"

Nora: "Eee ya allah ma a9addg keifkk ??"

They both stopped for a minute oo 6ala3o fini. I was in shock. And they noticed and they both cracked up. Um what ? 

Nayef: *laughing* "Halaa wsh feek en9adamtii ?! Ya7leeelk"

I didn't move, and he hugged me. Wait he hugged me ! and i still didn't move. How did nora know nayef hee mob mn el noo3 elli ykallm shbab!

Nora: "Halaa Nayef my 2nd cousin, knt daymn ashoofa b shalaih 3noud my cousin fl shargiya"

Me: "ahh 9dg, 6yb 7lo what a coincidence"

I felt jealous, mdree leh but i felt jealous.

I looked behind Nayef and saw Majeed coming. He was holding a Ben's cookies bag, my favorite cookies ! I completely forgot about Nayef and Nora and went towards Majeed.

Me: "YUMMM"

Majeed: *laughed* "haha tfa'6alii" oo he took out a cookie from a bag

Ya5i walla ya7lelaa Majeed ! 

Me: "Thanks walla ! mrra a7b bens cookies!"

Majeed: "wsh d3wa enjoy it" oo he winked at me.





I think i melted.





I blushed oo 9ar wajhi 6ma6ma, why am i feeling this way ?! 

We went back 3nd Nayef oo Nora and they didn't even notice i was gone, actually hya oo nayef would make a cute couple, they're both gorgeous.

Majeed: "Ha4i 9digtk elli m3 nayef?" he looked bothered

Me: "Eeeee t5ayal 6la3 enna nayef her 2nd cousin."

Majeed: looked relaxed again "Ahh 9dg ?"

They looked so d5leen b jaw el convo.

Me: "Yoo shooof ha4oli mayteen 3la ba3'6"

We both laughed so hard, everyone around us looked at us except them.

Majeed: "Ya5i 5llhm 4ool t3ali ana oo enti ntmasha shwy"

Me: "Ok sure"

We were walking around oxford street, bs it was so crowded so mashena lein bond street, kan el jaw ahda.

Majeed: "Uf a5eeran hodoo2 shwy agdr asm3k"

Me: "Eee mn jd"

Majeed: *smiled* "So keif 25ook ?"

Me: "tmam 7amdella"

He was staring at me, and i was blushing, why does this guy make me blush?

Majeed: "Hala tit4akarein yom knt aji anam f bet el ba7ar 7gkm f jeddah ? Oo knna nl3ab bl crabs ?"

Me: *knt completely nasiya about that until this moment* "Ahhhhh ee ya allah ayam wallaa, oo yoom el crab mrra 3a'6ni oo knt abki oo ent jeet 76etli plaster oo kl shy"

Oh right thats why he makes me blush i had the biggest crush on him when i was 8.

Majeed: "Eee hahahaha" he looked like he was sincerely laughing, y3ny mn galbaa"

Majeed 3a6ani his twitter oo i followed him oo ho he followed me back.

We passed by ma7al jewelry, oo shft necklace mrra 7lo oo bdoon ma a7s glt "Omg mrra 7loo el necklace ta3al shoof"

Majeed: "ta3ali ajeeblk hwa"

Me: "La la la walla ma a5allik wsh d3waaa"

Our phones rang both b nafs el wgt, *Nora Calling*

Me: "Alo?"

Nora: "Wein r7too entoo ??"

Me: "Wla mkan bs knna ntmasha 3shan enti oo Nayef tgdroon titkallamoon"

Nora: "Ah ok 6yb ta3alo yalla g3d nstannakm gddam selfridges"

Me: "Ok" oo gaffalt el 5a6

Majed told me enna Nayef called oo enna they were waiting for us, so rj3na 3ndhm.

Nayef oo Majeed kano lazm yroo7oon mdree wsh 3ndhm ma knt mntbha 3la elli galoo

Nora was telling me keif hya oo nayef they were so close yom kant sakna fl shargya bs they lost contact lama jat ell riyadh, we shopped oo kl shy oo raj3na el beit.

Kan fi kees 9'3eer gddam el bab, i opened it, it was the necklace i liked ! Omg Majeed jabli the necklace ?!

Nora: "esh ha4a hala mani shayfa"

I showed her the necklace

Nora: "Yaaaay mrra 7lo mashalla mn meen ? m3goola s3ood a5ook jablk hya ?!"

Me: "No i think it was majeed."

Nora: "Majeeeed ?! oo leh yjblk majeed necklace ??"

i told her keif glt l majeed tht i liked it, oo galtli a6l3 3nda oo ashkra. so i did.

Nayef opened the door, a7ssa zy 25ooy, bs mo zy s3ood, la zy 25o 7leil yhtam 3la 25ta mb zy 4l balwa s3ood a9lan mdree wena l7een.

Nayef: "Hala hala sh5bark ?"

Me: "7amdella tmam, majeed mwjood ?"

Nayef: "Oo ma ts2aleen 3nni ? 6yb ya hala" he laughed "la la amz7 ee majeed jwa ta3ali ed5li"

I went in, the apartment smelled like 1 million, i love it. after ma ana oo nayef ga3adna nsoolf about random things for a few minutes, 6al3 majeed, got 3la6ool, when he saw he smiled. this guy can't help but make me melt, his hair was still wet, he was wearing a plain white shirt oo permuda jeans.

Majeed: "Haa jatk el hadiyaa?"

Me: "Eee 3shan k4a jeet 3shan agool thank you, bs walla ma agdar atgablha mnnk its too much !"

Majeed: "La haw ! a9lan mafi trjee3 bl ma7al"

Nayef: "Hala Nora ta7at?"

Me: "Ee enzllha e4a tb'3a mafi a7ad."

Nayef: "Hala mt2akda enna ha4a beit 25ook ?"

Kllna '67kna, nayef went out, oo ana w mjeed r7na ga3adna 3al couch and we talked about everything, about school, our friends, our teachers, our favorite foods, our favorite colors, everything. and i was beginning to fall for him, and i fell harder every time a word came out from his mouth.

Majeed: "el bbm 7agk ysht'3l ?"

oh no please don't ask me for my pin i can't add guys!

Me: "Uh eee"

Majeed: "La '3areeba 7agi mb ra'6i ysht'3l"

Ashwa.

I came closer to see his bb, and i touched his hand bl '3ala6. i flinched, he looked at me with his amazing eyes, then smiled and moved his hand. we stayed that way for a couple of seconds, until we heard Nayef coming in. Omg its 10 ?! shit shit ! 

I went up and apologized because ma asset 3al wagt. Oo i went back down to Nora, s3ood lssa mo hna i couldn't care less.

Me and Nora bnafs el wagt : "I THINK IM IN LOVE"


Follow me on twitter ! 
@WriterS3oodiya

هناك تعليق واحد: