الجمعة، 11 مايو 2012

Chapter 13

i looked shocked

Sara laughed: "Laa t5afii im okay with it"

I smiled

What was that supposed to mean ?

Sara: "esm3i ana oo 9deegtk bn6l3 shwy 3shan enti oo majeed titkallmoon"

Me: "La la 3adi"

She ignored what i said oo sa7abat 3anoud oo 6ala3oo

Majeed: "Hala i miss u"

i didnt answer

Majeed: "Hala please kallminiii !"

Me: "Majeed ma a3rf esh agool i told you my dad trusts me i cant do anything behind his back"

Majeed: "6yb youre not doing anything bs ab'3aki tkallmini!"

I felt a tear

Majeed: "Hala please"

I looked at him with my teary eyes

He hugged me but i didnt hug him back

My phone rang 

Baba calling

Me: "Alo ?"

Baba: "Halool ana brj3 el bet 3ndi sh'3l tbi tji m3ay wlla tbi tg3di hna"

Me: "Laa brj3 m3ak"

Majeed held my hand and shook his head

I wanted to stay i really did !

Me: "Wlla la 5ala9 bg3d"

i closed the phone

Majeed smiled

Majeed: "Hala walla i understand what youre saying"

I shook my head

Majeed: "Mn jd i do oo bl 3aks this makes you a better person !"

Hala: "Thank you for understanding"

Majeed: "Hala tra walla a7la ayami kant el ayam f london elli knt ashoofk fiha, oo ayam jeddah m3aki"

I smiled and blushed

Majeed: "Oo ana mn jd a7bbk hala"

I looked at him

He held my face

Me: "Ana kman"

He smiled and hugged me and i didnt hug him back

Me: "Majeed 5ala9 this is wrong banadi 3anoud oo sara"

I pinged 3anoud oo gltllha trja3

They came back and we didnt talk about what happened

We played call of duty and watched a movie oo b3den akalna mcdonalds 

Sara was really nice and fun, 7abbet'ha, m3 enna shes so much older than me 

Me and 3anoud left at 2 AM

When we got back home i told her elli 9ar

3anoud: "Ya alla ya 7a'6k walllla !!!!!"

Me: "leeh ma 7a'6i magdr akallmaa !"

3anoud: "6yb 3adi you have someone that loves you"

i blushed

3anoud: "ya alllahh mn jd t7bbi entii !"

I nodded

---

1 week later 3anoud went back to AD oo ana mrra za3alt kz we became so much closer b this summer 

---

Nora calling

Wtfff ?! esh tb'3a ha4i ?

I ignored

Nora calling

i kept on ignoring until she called 10 times

Me: "Alo?"

Nora: "Hala leh ma trddi ?"

Me: "Ma sama3t el jawal"

Nora: "Aha 6yb we need to talk"

Me: "Yalla talk"

Nora: "Tra i broke up with s3ood"

Me: "Mbrook"

Nora: "Tra i really liked him btw"

Me: "Ahh and why did you break up ?"

Nora: "3shank"

I laughed

Nora: "Its not funny im serious"

Me: "6yb esh el m6loob ?"

Nora: "Hala tra i miss you walla you were my best friend"

Me: "No i was your bfs sister"

Nora: "Please get over it hala !"

Me: "La i wont get over the fact that my best friend dated my brother behind my back oo lamma ektashaft you acted k2anna ana elli 5a62ana oo ma 7awalti tra'6ini wla tfahmini"

Nora: "6yb im sorry!"

Me: "Nora i forgive you but i wont forget and i dont think were gonna ever be the way we were before, bye"

And i closed

That was harsh bs tstahl !

---

Ramadhan 5alla9 3la 5eir, it was ok i spent akthr el wagt f beit jddti since 2booy kan bl sh'3l 24/7

A few days b3d ramadhan my dad da5al 3ly

Baba: "Hala bsr3a sawi sh3rk oo elbsi bsr3aa"

Hala: "bsmella baba esh fi ?"

Baba: "Elbsi oo enzli bs"

Baba looked so shocked and nervous what was going on ??

I got dressed bsr3a oo i straightened my hair, it took me 15 mns i did it so quickly

Nazalt ta7at





















Majeed ? 5alti Ameerah ? 3ammi 9ale7 ?



هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. Hey I've been reading your story for a while now, I wanted to comment but reading it from my phone doesn't really help.
    Just wanted to drop by and tell you your doing an amazing job! Great work ! I love your story telling skills. Keep it up love

    ردحذف
  2. please chapter 15 this story is amazing

    ردحذف
  3. please chapter 16 it's amazing keep it up sweetie ;* <3

    ردحذف