الخميس، 17 مايو 2012

Chapter 16

"Dear Majeed,

Im gonna miss you, im gonna miss our long phone calls, our cheesy love letters, everything. Well this is just another love letter, but with a different ending. Im moving to qatar. i know a letter isnt the best way to tell you this but i cant build up the courage to tell you in person. You mightve been sure about engaging me, but im the one who wasnt. im sorry 3abdlMajeed, i love you.

Fa6oom"

A tear escaped my eye. 

Whos fa6oom ? was she the one for him but she broke his heart ? does he still love her ? did he start this whole thing with me to make it easier for him to get over her ? but why does he still have the letter ?

All those questions were running through my head, but my thoughts were interrupted by majeeds footsteps. I quickly put the letter back to where it was and acted normal.

Majeed: "Sorry t2a5art"

Me: "La dnt worry"

He came closer and held my face

Majeed: "Halool wsh feek ?"

Me: "Mafini shy mafini shy yalla 5al ninzl akeed baba wa9al"

He looked at me with a 'yeah right look'

Should i tell him i read the letter ? 

Majeed: "Hala ?"

Me: "Hmm ?"

Majeed: "Gooli"

Me: "Agool esh ?"

Majeed: "Gooli elli f balk"

I looked at him with my watery eyes

Me: "Meen fa6oom?"

His face changed, he suddenly turned serious and stood up

Majeed: "Keif 3arafti?"

Me: "Keif 3raft esh?"

Majeed: "Keif 3arafti 3an fa6ma?"

Me: "Ma a3rf shy 3nnha"

Majeed: "Hala please goolili keif 3rfti"

I looked at the drawer with a guilty look on my face

Majeed: "Ahaa you read it?"

Me: "Majeed walla im sorry ma kn g9di atlaggaf walla im sorry"

Tears were running down my face

Majeed came over and hugged me and kissed my forehead

I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes

Me: "6yb who is she?"

Majeed: "she WAS the girl i thought i loved"

Me: "6yb e4a ma t7bbha anymore leh lssa 3ndk the letter?"

Majeed let me go went over to the drawer and ripped the letter

I cant help but notice that he got a little mad

Me: "Majeed walla asfa walla"

Majeed: "dont worry hala ma sweti shy"

He held my hand oo nzalna ta7at

Does he still love her ? is that why he got mad fj2a ?

---

We went down oo my dad was there, t3ashena and after masakt Sara 3la janb

Sara: "Ahlein hala fik shy ?"

Me: "Sara la tfakri '3ala6 bs meen fa6ma?"

Sara: "Fa6ma ?"

Sara: "Ahhhhh fa6ma"

Me: "Ee whos she ?"

Sara: "Majeeds high school lover"

Me: "oo esh 9ar?"

Sara: "she moved to qatar oo they stopped talking to each other"

Me: "Oh.."

Sara: "Hala dont worry that was 4 years ago oo a9lan he never loved anyone the way he loves you 9addgini a3rf a5oooy zein"

I couldnt help but smile

---

After the conversation with Sara i went to Majeed, kan ga3d bl ml7g.

I hugged him so tight, at first he was a bit stiff, but then he got relaxed, i hugged him for what seemed like forever, until he pulled me back and looked into my eyes and said "I love you"





@WriterS3oodiya

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق