الأحد، 13 مايو 2012

Chapter 14

omg whats happening ?

----

56bni

I dont know what to do ! y3ny lssa im still so young and i barely know him bs how can i say no how ??

He looked so handsome and he had a sincere smile on his face 

Baba saw that i was confused oo s7bni 3la janb

Baba: "Hala 7abeebti tra ana ma a'39bek tsawin shay, bs Majeed rjjal a5laga kwaysa oo mhtm b derasta oo ahla mo2addabeen n3rfhm mn zaman, ana an9a7k tgbali halool, ma agool etzawaji l7een, oo n5alli el 56ba bl sr oo yoom tit5arajen oo t5sheen el jam3a titzawajon, l2anna majeed ma bystannk 6ool 7ayata !"

That sounds reasonable bs lssa y3ny im still 16, y3ny ee im turning 17 b3d esboo3, bs ana lssa b thani thanawi ! oo taw el sana badyaa ! bs y3ny no one will know about it and he makes me happy, really happy.

Dgeega what about my mom ? i know she couldnt care less about me and who i marry bs doesnt she have a say in this 

I looked up : "Baba oo mama 6yb ?"

Baba: "Hala ommk ana akllmha la tsh'3leen balk fiha"

Yes, my answer is gonna be yes, y3ny k2anni akallma bs bl 7alal ! oo if something happens ngdr nfk el 56ba 9a7 ? mdree i dont even know the rules of el 56ba wla shy !

Me: "6yb baba bgbl"

He smiled a wide smile

Baba: "Bntiii el w7eeda btn56b !!!!"

He looked so cute ! 

He hugged and kissed my forehead, bst ra9a, walla a7b 2booy ya nas walla a7ba <3

Baba: "Yalla 5al nrja3 6awalna 3lehm"

We went back in oo glna enna e7na gblna oo kl shy sallamt 3la ahl majeed oo kl shy and then i went and i sat next to majeed.

He looked in to my eyes, he looked so happy and so hot ! 

His rib is completely healed now and he can walk 7amdella

---

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 

First day of school w33.

All i kept hearing all day was 

"HALAA ! wa7ashtiniii!"

Walla i miss my friends ! 

El yoom mar 3la 5eir, they didnt put nora in my class ha4i el sana 7amdella

I was bbming Majeed the whole time bl madrasa, im so blessed <3 he really does make me smile

Majeed: "keif awal yoom madrasa ya 56eebtiii ? ;;)"

Me: "7amdella :$"

He always calls me 56eebti now, its cute but it needs some getting used to

Bshoofa wednesday inshalla i cant wait ! Bnroo7 ana oo baba nt3asha f bet'hm <3

Finally ran el jaras

a7ad masakni mn wara

"Hala"

Ya allllaaaaaaaaahh






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق