الأربعاء، 2 مايو 2012

Chapter 8

omg ! ok i was expecting it, but when it really happened ma 3rft ssh asawi.

I just froze.

And he just looked at me with those hopeful eyes, and that charming smile.

Ahhh what to doo ?!!

My face was heating up i could feel it.

Majeed: "Im not expecting you to answer, bs knt abiki t3rfeen"

I looked away.

He chuckled and took the straw from my hand. He tried drinking the soup out of it but he did the w3 face. I actually laughed

Majeed: "a333" and he laughed

I still didn't say a word.

He started stroking my face and playing with my hair. I knew i loved him too bs i didn't wanna tell him. or actually i didn't know how.

Majeed: "Halaa please i don't want things to be awkw.."

* i interrupted*

Me: "Ana kman Majeed"

I blushed 

Majeed: "Enti kman esh ?"

Me: "tdri esh" 

Majeed: "ee adri bs abi asmaaaa3" he was teasing me

I looked at his eyes.

Me: "ana kman a7bbk"

And looked away, but he pulled me back into his gaze.

I suddenly remembered something. I remembered how me and majeed were playing on the beach in jeddah, and he told me "halaa tara ana batzawajk lama akbar !!!!" And i used to say www3333333 la maabii !! 


But time changes everything, doesn't it ?

Omg what am i thinking about stop thinking about marrying him Hala stop !

Majeed interrupted my thoughts : "Hala ?"

Me: "Samm"











My phone rang, ufffff, it was nora, does she have to ruin everything ??!!!

I put my phone and silent and looked back at him. he had an annoyed look.

Majeed: "Hala can you be mine ?"

omg and i thought the confession was bad !!

what do i say noowww ?!

Me: "Majeed .."

Majeed: "La i understand walla"

I felt so bad for him. 

We forgot everything and were enjoying our time, he sang to me : 
A7bbk moot klma malha tafseer, oo lein lyoom mdree keif afasrhaa 

Ahhh a7b majed el mohandes, oo a7b Majeed, i could just listen to him sing all day.

About half an hour later, nayef came in. it was 12. 

Wait its midnight the bank closes so early I'm not sure when bs akeed not after 6 !!! Where was Nayef ??? I didn't even think about it when he left...

I didn't ask him anything ma knt abi a7rja.

Majeed: "Haaa wein el nas ???"

Nayef: "Msh'3ool knt walla asff"

Majeed: "La wsh d3wa"

Me: "Yalla ana brj3 el beit t3bt"

Majeed: "La 5alliki !"

Nayef: "Eee mafi nzla l7eeeen, nora ta7at moooo ?"

Omg i didn't even think about her. 

Majeed: "Leh wsh fiha nora ? hya elli m'6aygatk ??!!" 

He did a gesture as if trying to get up

I gently pushed him back, and assured him that it was nothing nayef doesn't know what he was talking about. 

I went back down, oo fta7t el bab, Nora and S3ood were watching tv. w3 ma kllamthm i went straight to my room. Nora l7gtni 

Nora: "hala plzz !!!!!!!"

Hala: "Na3am?"

Nora: "Hala please lets talk about it."

Hala: "talk"

Nora: "Hala walla sorry mn jd i wanted to tell u bs 9dg ma 3rft keif ago-"

Hala: "Save it for someone who cares Nora"

Nora: "Uf hala please try to understand !"

Hala: "Maybe if you didn't have that attitude i would"

Nora: "5ala9 y2st !!!!"

Oo she went out of the room, oo gafalat el bab wraha.

Omg i need a friend to talk about all the things that have been going on with me and Majeed. Bs nora out of the question. 

I was hurt, honestly. 

I called my dad 

Baba: "Haloolti kefk 7abeebti 3asaki 6aybaaa !"

Me: "Ee 7amdella tmam baba wenta shloonk ??"

Baba: "N7md allah 7beebti, golili shmsawya f london ?"

Me: "Wla shy walla shopping bs .."

Baba: "Wsh fii 9ootk t'3ayar ??"

Me: "Mafi shay baba bs w7shtni mrra ! Mta btiji ??"

Baba: "Greeb enshalla 7beebti ymkn 2sboo3 !"

Me: "Ah greeb ! Baba lamma tji bng3d b hotel 97 ??"

Baba: "Zy ma tbi 7beebti, bs 25ook mza3leeek ??"

Me: "La la baba bs mt3awda 3lek"

Ga3adna on the phone for ymkn 10 mns, a7b 2booy <3

I went out to get some water, y3ny ma bamn3 nafsi mn el mooya 3shan nora oo s3ood ya54oon ra7at'hm !

Nora: "Tra barj3 b3d bokra"

Safaht'ha oo jbt mooya.

A tear fell, y3ny ok I'm pissed at her,, bs mdree ..... i felt so alone.....

I just slept and the next day i woke up and nazalt tmashet lw7di. again so alone.... 

I was shopping when i got a bbm.

3abdlMajeed: "Wenk ma zrtini lyoom ??:("

It was 1 PM

Me: "Nazalt atmasha shwy oo baji inshalla :*"

Is it too early to send kisses ?

Majeed: "Cant wait <3<3 <3 :*"

I guess not .... i don't know where we are exactly, i guess more than friends and less than lovers ? bs we know we like each other,, mdree its confusing !!!

Its so inappropriate to stay at his apartment all day, i won't be able to do that once baba is here, bs lama baba yji i don't think ill have time a9lan !

Bs i still went there.

I knocked, nayef opened the door.

Nayef: "Halooool !" and he hugged me 

hes so cute.

Me: "Haa wein ray7 ?" he had keys in his hands

Nayef: "3ndi kam shay lazm asawihm barj3lkm greeb !"

Oo he quickly left.. weird

I went it and hugged Majeed gently ( a friendly hug)

Majeed: "Esh el ree7a el 7lwa ha4i ?"

I blushed

Majeed: "Amooooot ana bl mst7ii"

We heard a phone vibrate on the table, it was nayef's i think.

I looked at majeed, he looked just as confused.

Majeed: "Jeebi"

Me: "La majeed 3eib!"

Majeed: "La la 3adi jeebi ymkn hoo ybi ygool enna nsa"

i gave it to him, he opened the phone, i was looking at his face as it began changing.

Me: "Majeed esh fii ?"

He showed me the message ..








Follow me on twitter ! 
@WriterS3oodiya


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق