السبت، 26 مايو 2012

Chapter 18

What was she talking about ? How could she know about me and Majeed, no one knows.

I read the text again : "Esma3i tra i know everything. i tried talking to you today bs enti rf'6ti so you'll pay the price :)"

I texted her back  : "What's everything exactly ?"

Seconds later she texted : "Ennk m56ooba l majeeeeeeeed ;)"

Omg. How did she know ? i thought about all the possibilities then something came to my mind.






Nayef.

I quickly called Majeed and told him about nora's texts.

Me: "Majeed do you think it's nayef ?"

Majeed: "Y3ny enna nayef gllha ?"

Me: "Eee did you tell nayef about it?"

Majeed: "No bs ma astb3d enna mama galat l omma theyre close.."

Me: "Ya allah majeed 6yb what do you think Nora btsawi l7een ?"

Majeed: "La tfakkri b nora 7bbt ma btgdr tsawi shy"

Me: "6yb we4a galat l banat el madrasa ??"

Majeed: "Hala kllmiha fahmiha wa'63k"

Me: "6yb i will oo please majeed kallm nayef oo t2akkad mnna !"

Majeed: "I will 7bbt"

When Majeed hung up i called nora

Nora: "Ahhhh shoofo meen jaaa"

Me: "Nora tara this isnt a game you can play on me or a picture you can blackmail me with, this is my life"

Nora: "Laaa l7een tbi trja3i tkllmini b3d ma gltllk enni adri haaa ?"

Me: "T5aseen mabi akallmk abi afahmk enna ha4i mb l3ba !"

Nora: "Hm afakkr bye"

She hung up


I quickly thought about something.

London, summer, when i saw nora with s3ood ..


I took a picture. 


Yes i can use it !!!

I texted her the picture "Ymkn ha4a bsa3dk tfakreeen ? ;)"

She texted me "Ma tsawiha"

I replied "walla law tsawiha ana kaman asawiha leh la2 ? One tweet oo sm3tk fl bye byeeeee"

Nora: "Fine"



I cant believe it. Me and nora were bestfriends. And now were blackmailing each other ? After all i've done for her she stabs me in the back. 

I quickly wiped my tears and called majeed

Majeed: "Aloo ?"

Me: "Majeed kllmthaa"

Majeed: "Oo esh galatlk ??"

Me: "She wont do it"

Majeed: "Wallah! 7amdella esh gltlilha ??"

Omg do i tell him about the picture, or will he get the wrong idea about me ? : /

Me: "7awalt afahmha bs ma r'6at tfhm oo gafalt 3la wjhi..."

Majeed: "Ee ?"

Me: "So i found a picture of her oo 25ooy s3ood and i showed it to her oo she wont do anything"

Majeed: "Ahaa"

Me: "Majeed please la tfakr '3ala6 bs there was no other way !"

Majeed: "Laa 7bbt of course ma afham shy '3ala6 mnnk ! bs tfaja2t y3ny she was your bestfriend keif ma tr'6a ella bl '3a9b ? shy '3rreeeb.."

Me: "Eee bs 3adi have you !"

Majeed: "7bbt of course you do ! oo you always will ! i love you !"

Me: "Me tooo .. ah 97! kllmt nayef ??"

Majeed: "Ee kallamta .."

Me: "Ee oo esh gaaal ??

Majeed: ".....




@WriterS3oodiya

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. ma 9art metatnzleen albaggii 6wltii mraaaaahhh

    ردحذف
  2. Omg do i tell him about the picture, or will he get the wrong idea about me ? : /
    --
    There's no wrong idea here, what she did is purely evil
    The author should let in just a little bit of kindness between those two

    ردحذف
  3. i had a dream end you posted the next chapter sooo maaakkeee itt trueeeeee plsss!!!!

    ردحذف
  4. Hello I would like your help on spreading my new blog and I hope ena ya3jbkom, a9lan ana wathgha you'll all like it thankyou we really need your help! http://kwtblogger.blogspot.com/ Twitter:@Kwtbloggger Thankyou

    ردحذف