الاثنين، 7 مايو 2012

Chapter 11

i did it. I deleted him. i never shouldve added him in the first place. i would never want to hurt my dad, or give him a reason not to trust me !! its not worth it ! 

My phone vibrated, i got a msg

Unknown number:

Ahlein Hala, kefk ? I dont want to bother you, just wanted to make sure youre fine, and i wanted to apologize if i did anything wrong. 
-Majeed

Ahhh majeed why do u have to make this harder for me, why ?!!! i didnt answer, i know ana 7mara bs 3rft esh agool !! 

3anoud was looking at me with confusion the whole time

3anoud: "Hala mmkn bs tfahmni wsh elli 9ar b'6ab6 ??"

Me: "3anoud ma agdr asawi shy zy k4a behind my dads back !!"

3anoud: "what he doesnt know wont hurt him!"

Me: "9ara7aa 9adee8a 9ale7a jd" Oo i gave her a thumbs up

3anoud: "Kliii zag bs i want you to be happy"

Me: "I am happy"

3anoud: "Ok suite yourself bs yalla goomi 5al nlbs oo n6la3"

We got up and got dressed oo 6ala3na, r7na piccadilly oo tmashena shwy the weather was nice.

Ga3adna f m63m

3anoud: "HALA OMGGG"

Me: "Esh fi esh fiii ?!!!!"

Her eyes were pierced on a tall guy, 5aleeji bayn

3anoud: "3azizz .."

Me: "Ha4aa hoo elli ma54 3aglkk ??"

She gave me a look

3aziz was with a guy, they sat in the table in front of us. Wsh ybooon ?!!

3anoud: "Uff 5al ngoom bss !"

Me: "Laa law gmti btsawi elli hoo yb'3a, eg3di oo e'67aki oo warri enna you dont care"

So me and 3anoud were laughing so hard the whole time and we got stares from everyone in the restaurant, including 3aziz.

3anouds phone vibrated

She read the msg, looked shocked then went back to normal. what ?

Me: "Haa wsh fiii ?"

She showed me the msg

3aziz

Wsh rayk enti oo 9deegtk tstaw3boon ennkm f m63m mb comedy show ?

I couldnt handle it i typed the words and sent them

3anoud: "Esh sawetiii ya 7maraaaa ??!!!!"

I showed her

Wsh rayk tstaw3b ennk f m63m mb ass hole club ? :)

It was lame i know, bs i felt like saying it, to show him hes an ass hole

I looked at him while he got the msg, wajha tgallab, a7san ystaaaahl

3anoud: "Ya 7maraa ya hala ya 7maraaa !!!!!!!!"

Me: "2skti we both know he deserved it oo much worse kman !"

3anoud: "Uff 6yb 3a6ini jawalk"

Me: "Leh ?"

3anoud: "Jibi bakallm ommi mn jawalk ma 3ndi r9eed."

I gave her my phone

I was a minute too late to realize what she did

3anoud: "SENT"

Majeed dont worry its not you, dont worry i just felt bad that i was hiding something like this from my dad.. miss you xo 

the same second i got a message

I miss you more :*:*:*

I couldnt help but smile, then i shook the idea out of my head and thought about my dad.

We finished eating, laughed a little more, then payed the bill oo left. 

Knna ntmasha, then i saw him mn b3eeed



Nayef. With a girl, msha3el im guessing ... They actually looked so cute together !

I didnt want to make him feel awkward so we went the other way, bs all the shops were closing already so 8arrarna nrja3 el beit nrta7 shwy b3den n6la3 net3asha.

I suddenly thought about nora. she said ennha btrj3 today i think wlla ? a7san 

I opened the door ella alagi S3ood, uffffff.

S3ood: "La la halaaaa ??"

Me: "La 5ayalha"

Safahta oo sa7abt 3anoud 3la my room

3anoud: "Haw wsh fii ??"

Me: "wla shy bs mali 5lgaa"

She gave me a look enna i dont believe you

3anoud: "Yalla e6la3i e6amani 3la majeeed, plzzzzzzzz ???"

Me: "3anoud la2."

3anoud: "Plzzz plz bs es2ali kefa oo k4a !"

I gave her a not in a million years look

6ala3na t3ashena oo we had fun 7amdella.
Wa9alt 3anoud el hotel oo sallamt 3leha.

i got a msg mn baba

هلا حبيبتي كيفك ؟ جي بكرة لندن الساعة ١٠ الصباح و حجزت بالأتيل الفلاني

I smiled, i laughed actually ! i missed my dad mrra, oo finally bat5alla9 mn shar 25oooooyyyy !!!!!


Bs Majeed..

Whats gonna happen m3 majeed ?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق