الثلاثاء، 1 مايو 2012

Chapter 7

I was in shock. Everything suddenly made sense, like why she never said anything about Nayef, why her and s3ood were always together, she's probably the reason why s3ood is always home ha4i el ayam. But i never even thought about it, y3ny it never crossed my mind !

S3ood has his arm around Nora's waist, and Nora's arm around his. And they were staring at each other, the same way me and Majeed do. 

It struck me, s3ood and nora were together. I felt a tear running down my cheek.. Was it because my best friend didn't tell me that she was dating my brother ? Whatever it was, it hurt. I quickly wiped my tears and acted normal, they would be here any second.

When they came in they looked so normal as if nothing was going on, i felt sick. I mean i know enna many girls like s3ood, bs Nora ?! Ma twa8a3t 9ara7a ! I looked shocked I'm sure, because i was.

Nora: "Haa shfik shayfa jini ?"

Kan wddi a96rha kaf

i didn't answer.

Nora: "Hala wsh fik ?"

S3ood: "Halool fik shy ?"

It killed me, they acted as if mafi shy !!!!

Me: "ha ?? la mafi shy sar7ana bs"

They both looked at each other confused, and started taking out the food they got. Jabo burgers. Shakla yshahi bs i lost my appetite. You might think enni mkabbra el mw'6oo3, bs t5ayalo enna your best friend is dating your brother and she hides it from you ?!

I couldn't take it anymore.

Me: "Nora ta3ali shwy"

We went inside the room and i closed the door b3d ma t2akkatd enna s3ood isn't around.

Nora: "5eir 5arra3tini"

Me: "Nora leh ma gltili about enti w s3ood?"

Her eyes widened, i can tell she wasn't expecting it, oo ertabkt.

Nora: "Me and s3ood ? wsh g9dk ana oo s3oood y3ny ??"

Me: "Laa tsta'3bein nora shftkm tmshoon you were all over each other"

Nora: "L7een y3ny enna kan 7a6 his arm around me y3ny we were all over each other ??!!!"

En9adamt.

Nora: "Hala y3ny i wanted to tell u bs this wasn't the response i was expecting at all 7assetk btkooni more open minded about it ma twa8a3t mnk hal kalam !"

Me: "Ay kalam nora ?! i saw your arms around my brother and his arms around you !! My best friend and brother !! and they were both hiding it from me !! Oo mta m5a6i6a tgoolili ?! Lamma titzawajon oo tsawon fara7 ?!!!"

Nora: "uff mnnk hala !! you should support me you're my best friend !!"

Me: "if i were your best friend mn jd ma knti 5abeti shy zy k4a 3anni"

i felt a lump in my throat so gmt oo 6ala3t mn el beit oo ga3adt brra 3nd el bab, i overheard their conversation.

S3ood: " 7beebti wsh fiha halaa ?"

7beebti ? w33333

Nora: "ektashafat 3nnina"

S3ood: "6yb galbi 3adii"

Nora: "uff s3ood narfazatni"

I couldn't take it anymore i went down, and tears were running down my cheeks like waterfalls. It really hurt me that my best friend thought so little of me. And all those weird thoughts were running through my head. And i began to wonder whether she was only pretending to be my friend because she liked my brother. I also wondered how long this has been going on. I didn't know where to go, i was walking and found myself gddam sainsburys (the supermarket), da5alt oo ga3adt amshi jwa, i saw plasters and i immediately thought about Majeed. I thought it would be a good idea to get him some sweets and go visit him bl mstashfa, y3ny akeed akl el mstashfa mb zein. i got so many sweets, all kinds of chocolate and candy, since i didn't know what he liked, so jbt kl shy in case, i really wanted to see him smile.

I went out with a hopeful smile on my face. The weather was nice, fa 8arrart enni amshi lil mstashfa.

wa9alt b3d t8reeeban n9 sa3a, '63t shwy, bs ma t3abt bl 3aks erta7t shwy oo nset 3an mw'6oo3 s3ood oo nora. 6ala3t 3nd majeed. He still looked bad, but better.

Majeed: "Halaa ?"

Me: "Ee ahleein"

He smiled a very very sincere smile

Majeed: "A7la surprise"

I blushed. He looked at the akyas elli kant f yaddi, i lifted them b 7amas

Me: "jbtlk chocolate oo candy"

He laughed 

Majeed: "Thank you walla you didn't have to" 

I came closer and took out all that was in the bags, kn m3ay 3 akyas malyana sweets, and  76et'hm kllhm 3la el sreer.

Majeed: "Ya alla ya alla esh ha4a kllo ? its all for me ??"

He smiled again, like he had no worries.

Me: "6ab3an for you, i didn't know what you wanted so jbt kl shy !"

Majeed: "All i want is you"

i blushed: "I'm always gonna be here for you"

Majeed: "Then I'm always gonna be happy"

I went closer and kissed him on the cheek, I'm so sure i shouldn't have done that, bs it felt so right at the moment. he just looked so kissable

Majeed: "Alllaaah a7la boosa mn a7la bnt"

I blushed AGAIN.

Majeed: "Hala bgollk shy"

Me: "sure"













Majeed: "Ana mrra arta7 m3aki"

Knt mtwa83a confession for his love.

Me: "Ana kman walla"

Majeed: "Halool 3adi rgmk ? i wanna talk to you bs its hard for me to bbm" he pointed at his ribs

Me: "Umm .. uh.. ee akeed its ************"

Majeed: "expect a call very soon " he winked

He is not making this easy on me, i just love everything about him, everything. 

I suddenly remembered what i saw today; s3ood and nora, and i felt a tear.

I wiped it quickly i didn't want him seeing me cry

Too late

Majeed: "Hala feek shy ? glt shy ? walla sorry !!"

Me: "La la majeed im fine bs i think fi shy b 3eni"

He smiled but i could tell enna ma 9addagni, maybe e7taram enna i don't wanna talk about it.

Majeed: "ta3ali eg3edi jambi 5al nfta7 el tv shwy"

Me: "La la im fine walla mabi a'6ayg 3lek"

Majeed: "K4a enti m'6ayga 3lay 3shan a7ssk b3eeda, ta3ali"

I went oo ga3adt jamba

Majeed: "Hala ensed7i akeed ennk mb mrta7a k4aa!"

ensada7t jamba oo he put his arm around me, just like in the park. i didn't want anything to interrupt this moment, but my phone did.

Nora calling

gaffalt

Nora calling

rj3t gaffalt

After 10 missed calls, 8arrart ard bshoof ssh tbi 4i

Me: Alo *in the coldest tone*

Nora: Hala wenkk !!??? walla sorry ma kan ga9di bs you hurt me

Me: Laaa oo enti abad u didnt hurt me 9ra7a

Majeed looked at me confused

Nora: Hala walla sorry bs wenk ana oo s3ood are worried !

Me: Ana 6al3a bye.

oo gaffalt

Majeed: "Hala fi a7ad m'6aygk ?"

Me: "La I'm fine" * i sounded annoyed*

Majeed: "Hala walla adri enna mali da5al bs i dnt like seeing you like this !"

Me: "Majeed walla when I'm with you I'm fine, Im great actually"

Ebtasam ebtasamat '3roor

Me: "Heey la ykbar ra9k " 

We both laughed, the hours passed, we were eating sweets and watching tv, and we sang.

Fj2a the nurse da5alat.

The nurse: "Mr. AlFlan we have some news for you"

I got up. inshala 5eir i thought...














The nurse: "Mr Wellington woke up from the coma"

We both smiled and laughed a laugh of relief. He was really worried about that man. I hugged him, but carefully i didn't wanna hurt him, he hugged me back.

The nurse: "We have other news as well"

We both looked back at her 

The nurse: "The doctor is allowing you and your friend to go back home today"

We smiled again.

Me: "When can we go back ?"

The nurse: "you can go out as soon as the doctor writes the prescription for Mr. AlFlan"

And she left.

Me: "Yalla baratblk ashya2k oo bnrj3 el beit"

Majeed: "Hala la ta3bi nafsk, oo akeed a5ook ma ybiki tit2a5ari akthr mn k4a!"

Me: "La i promised i would stay with you madamk ma tgdr t6l3 mn el beit !"

Majeed: "Hala thank you it means a lot"

Me: "Wsh d3wa majeed ma benna !"

I got up oo rattabt shn6ta, oo i went to see nayef, he was in his room, alone. i felt bad i should've visited earlier.

Nayef: "Haloooooool!!"

Me: "Hala nayef ! kefk ?"

Nayef: "Tmam b3d shooftk"

I blushed, why do these 2 people make me blush ?? But i count nayef as my brother, my real brother. mb zy 4l 5ayn elli esma s3ood. i know i just met nayef a few days ago, but we grew so close, i mean we were talking to each other for 6 hours non-stop on that flight !

Me: "baratblk ashya2k 3shan nrj3 el beit"

Nayef got up and stopped me

Nayef: "Ma btsawi shy"

Me: "ella bsawi "

He started pushing me and joking around with me not letting me pack his things, we laughed, and then i actually did pack his things ma bsm3 kalama! 

Nayef: "i love you sis"

Me: "i love you too bro"

Nayef: "97 wen nora ?"

I looked away

Nayef: "wsh msawyatlk ????????"

Me: "wla shy"

Nayef: "Hala la t5abeen !!!"

i looked at him with pain in my eyes. i was trying so hard to keep my tears from running down

Nayef hugged me and said : walla lawariha 4l kalba

i actually let out a laugh. 

Me and Nayef went back to Majeed and we helped him get on his wheelchair, we visited Mr. Wellington, Majeed kan shkla mrra y7azzen, mn jd he felt bad. There was an old woman with him, i expected her to be his mom, since he didn't look that old.

Majeed: "Mrs. Wellington i cannot express how sorry i am" he said that in the most sincere tone.

Mrs Wellington: "Its fine dear boy, my son is okay now, we know you didn't mean it."

Mr Wellington smiled. Sallamna 3alehm, oo majeed said sorry, 10 more times.

Rj3na el beit

Me: "Welcome homeeee !!!!"

They both smiled and said thank you !

Nayef said he had to go to the bank to get some things settled, so it was just me and Majeed again.

He was on the couch, watching tv.

Me: "Majeed joo3an tbi shy?"

Majeed: "La walla I'm fine"

Me: "i know just the thing"

Majeed: "la ta3bi nafsk hala"

Me: "mafi ta3ab walla"

i made him chicken soup, the classic ! I'm not chef ramzi wlla jamie oliver bs i can make a decent soup.

I went back with the soup in my hand.

Majeed frowned.

Majeed: "Ta3abti nafsk"

Me: "La ma ta3abt nafsi a7b a6b5 !"

i gave him the soup, it was so hard for him to drink it.

Me: "Dgeega bajeeb shy"

I went to the kitchen and came back with a straw

Majeed laughed so hard and so did i 

Majeed: "y3ny tbeeni ashrb bl straw ???"

I blushed

Majeed: "Ta3ali jeebi 6yb"

I went close and gave it to him but he held my hand and pushed me closer to him.

i was no nervous, i could feel his breath touch my skin. His arm was gripped so tight on mine.

He whispered in my ears 




"a7bbk hala"


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق