الخميس، 3 مايو 2012

Chapter 9

"Nayoof 7abibi I'm waiting for you ! <3"

Wtfffffff ??!!! Nayoooof ?!!! what a b**** ! '3ert 3la nayef, not cause i love him, but cause he's like my brother ! 

My jaw dropped, and i looked over at majeed, he looked just as shocked.

Me: "m-m-ma gallak shy 3nha ?"

Majeed: "La walla ma galli .."

He looked disappointed, his best friend didn't tell him he had a gf !

I went over and hugged him

Majeed: "Leh ma ygolli ?"

i looked down at the phone to see the name, it said msh3al, bs when i opened the profile 76et reset; Masha3el AlFlania

Me: "T3rf wa7da esmha Masha3el AlFlania ?"

his eyes widened and his jaw dropped, I'm guessing he knows her

Majeed: "Mt2akkdaaa ??"

I looked at the phone again and nodded.

Me: "Meen hya majeed"

Majeed: "his cousin."

i wondered if she was also nora's cousin.

Me: "oh .. "

Majeed: "Lamma da5alna ma7al el jewelry 3shan ajblk the necklace," He smiled "Nayef was looking at rings"

Me: "Do you think he's serious y3ny ?"

Majeed: "Im guessing if he's looking at rings!"

I thought about Nayef getting engaged or married, w3 ma ynfa3la.

Nayefs phone beeped again we looked again

"Nayoofi wenkk why aren't you answering ? :( <3"

W3 w3 w3 w3 nayoofi ?!!! What does he call her sha3ooli ??

Majeed: "Mnnha?"

I nodded

Majeed: "Esh galat"

I handed him the phone.

Majeed sawa nafssa ystafr'3, i laughed haha hes so cute.

Me: "Majoooooooooooodi weeeeeenkkkkkkk ?"

He laughed and i joined in, i felt bad y3ny we were making fun of nayef bs walla ha4i msha3el bzyada titmel7 ! 

I looked at the clock, it was 2:30.

Me: "Majeed tb'3a anzl ajblk shay '3ada ?"

Majeed: "E4a enti tb'3i"

I was honestly SO hungry !

Me: "Ana ma 3ndi mane3, tb'3a ajblk pizza mn pizzeria harrods ?"

Majeed: "Ok bs la t6awli !"

I put everything next to him, the remote his phone, nayefs phone, water, you name it !

I went down as fast as i can oo i waited in line bl pizzeria.

"HALA ????!! HALA ALFALNI ?!"

I looked back and saw my friend 3anoud, she's 19

Me: "3anoooouuud ! wa7ashtiiniii!!"

I hugged her

3anoud: "7tta enti ya 7mara ma knt adri ennk f london !"

3anoud used to live in riyadh but she moved to abu dhabi, we were still so close though, we Skype all the time.

Me: "Jeet mn 2sboo3 walla wenti mn mtaa ??"

3anoud: "Ana ams wa9alt ! Wein ga3da b ay hotel ?"

Me: "Ana mo b hotel ga3da 3nd 25ooy.."

3anoud: "oh 7lo ! esma3i 54i rgmi bn6l3 lyoom for dinner, ab'3aki tit3arafi 3la you know who" oo she winked.

3anoud used to always tell me about this guy she's so in love with and she's so sure she's gonna marry him bs a7s he's an ass, she met him in a concert

Me: " can't wait"

I took her number and got the pizza oo raja3t 3nd majeed

Majeed: "6awalti !"

Me: "Walla sorry bs shft 97bti ! bn6l3 nt3asha lyoom inshalla!"

He looked disappointed.

Me: "bs mb l7een el sa3a 7 oo el7een el sa3a 3 !"

Majeed did a puppy dog look

Me: "Majeed walla yalet agdr ag3d bs 3azamatni walla 3eib"

Majeed: "La la amza7 ma3aki 7beebti e6l3i enbs6i!"

I kissed him on the cheek

Majeed: "Allah allah"

I blushed.

We ate the pizza, it was sooo yummy !!!

b3d sa3a, ja nayef.

Nayef: "Wallla asf t2a5artt !"

We didn't say a word

Nayef: "Haw wsh feekm ??"

We still didn't say a word.

Nayef looked at his phone and back at us and nodded.

Nayef: "ahhhhh fhamt"

Majeed: "Nayef.."

Nayef: "La its ok walla ana kan lazm agollkm ha4i mb 6reega tiktshfoon fiha !"

Me: "Nayef its fine walla 3adi"

I went up and hugged him he looked so sad.

Nayef: "Tra ana ma akallm ay a7ad, hya my cousin oo a3rfha zein, oo ana ma al3ab 3leha !"

I felt like crying i don't know why, maybe it was the way he was talking

I looked back at majeed kan y2ashr enna ta3al 

Nayef went over oo majeed whispered in his ear

"Nayoooofi leh ma tgllna 6ybb ?"

that really lightened up the mood we all started laughing including nayef !

Nayef: "Heeey la titma95ar 3la 7abeebti !"

Me: "Oh walla 7beebtk !"

Nayef: "Ee tra bgollkm shy"

We all looked at him

Nayef: "Tra ana mn sana akallmha,, oo hya shes 19, y3ny t5arrajat mn el madrasa.."

Me and Majeed: "Okkkkk ?"

Nayef: "I think enna ba56bha lamma nrj3 el riyadh"

Our jaws dropped.

he's actually that serious ?

He opened his mouth wanting to say something maybe explain himself bs i interrupted 

Me: "MABROOK NAYOOOFIII !"

And hugged him. 

Kllna ga3adna nitfarraj movie leon 9arat 6:30 oo ana kan lazm aroo7

R7t lel m63am to meet 3anoud

3anoud: "Halool !"

She hugged me

Me: "Haaa wein el 7beeb ????"

She blushed: "jaay"

Me: "Kam 3mra ?"

3anoud: "23"

We waited for about half an hour oo lssa ma ja

Me: "3anoud yalla n6lb el akl"

3anoud: "6yb bs 5allini akllma as2ala esh yb'3a !"

She called him.




3anoud fell silent, and tears started running down her face.



@WriterS3oodiya

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق